Rejoicing With Hope Grief Ministry
To promote the love, hope, and comfort of Jesus Christ through caring, sharing, and supporting, and exhorting one another as we learn to grow through loss. Losses include: loss of job, health, relationships, and death.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, that ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. John 16:20
If God has gifted you to comfort those who are grieving losses, join our ministry.
Every Sunday morning from 9:45 – 10:45 am.
Service of this ministry:
A core member will keep in contact with individuals and/or families for a period of time not less than 6 months.
– Provide resources that deal with grieving, such as CareNotes, books, and workshops.
– Provide cards to grieving members and extended family.
– Provide opportunities to fellowship with other individuals and/or families.
– Provide phone numbers of individuals who are available any time of the day or night to talk, comfort, and encourage.
– Facilitate support times in which people can share experiences and concerns.
Marie Dilworth – Director